Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles
Ayurveda is a traditional Hindu medicinal practice. Even though it comes from India, today is practiced throughout the world. Ayurveda is generally recognized in the west as an alternative or form of complementary therapy. Holistic Ayurvedic drugs, overcome the condition of the mind, body and spirit. Worried by bringing the body back to balance to reduce symptoms of the disease. Nowadays many people have been complaining about piles, fistula, or hemorrhoids in their 30s and 40s. It is also commonly seen in older people. Today’s fast-paced lifestyle with little attention to food and eating schedules along with the consumption of processed and junk foods has hampered the digestive capabilities of individuals. One of the contributing factors is also stress, which harms digestion and can cause irritable bowel syndrome and other related irregularities.
If neglected, this could result in chronic constipation accompanied by tight stools and causing fissures and Hemorrhoids.
Some of the main symptoms of Piles are-
- Blood in your stools.
- An itchy anus.
- Feel like you still need to defecate after going to the toilet.
- Lumps around your anal area
- Pain around the anal area
Let us find out the science behind this and herbs that can help in piles treatment in Ayurveda.
What does Ayurveda say about Piles treatment?
Ayurveda aims to balance three doshas from the body-vata, pitta, and kapha. In Ayurveda, it is said to balance the digestive system of the body. Good and right digestion is based on digestive fire (Agni) and its strength. It was also said that the strongest digestive fire around noon. So, it is recommended that people have to consume the heaviest food during the day and keep dinner and other food lighter. The process of excretion in the body is regulated by Vata Dosha, because it makes the intestinal movement and functioning.
Vata Dosha when exacerbated or unbalanced can cause the stomach contents to be dried and block the right intestinal movement that causes constipation. The unbalanced Vata dosha also causes constipation together with painful welds. The imbalance in Pitta Dosha can cause excessive diarrhea, excessive wear, and inflamed bleeding. In addition to this, an imbalance in the Kapha Dosha can cause light hemorrhoids.
So, it is necessary to bring all the three doshas in balance for the complete treatment of piles. The Ayurvedic view of health is holistic. Any health problems are not treated simptomatically or isolated. Ayurveda strives to balance the imbalance of the causes of disease and benefit the overall health.
While the Ayurvedic drugs for stacks do exist, the correction of metabolic errors and lifestyle modifications is the key to healing the stack. Eat healthy, fresh, and healthy food according to the meal schedule will still relieve pressure on the digestive system. When irritation of Dosha has been identified, the habits and foods that worsen Dosha should be avoided. Mapping a healthy diet plan and getting rid of dangerous activities from your daily routine can gradually help people with stacks and fistulas to recover naturally. Water and fiber intake must be at a healthy level. Someone must avoid eating at night and trying to eat the main food in the afternoon.
Ayurveda has identified many herbs and natural ingredients that have been proven to work as a drug for stacks. In Kerala Ayurveda, we have used these main ingredients to make Pilogest – Ayurvedic exclusive oral supplements is to treat the root causes that lead to stacks, anal bleeding, and hemorrhoids.
The unique combination of elephant’s feet Yam and Touch-Me-not plant with turmeric extract, Chitrak, Guggulu, and Triphala, making this the best ayurvedic drug for stacks and gaps.
Pilogest regulates your metabolism with mild laxatives and helps facilitate easy intestinal movements. Pilogest intake regularly reduces pain, promoting pile mass depreciation, and accelerating healing.
For gaps and stacks, increase digestion, assistance from constipation, respectively 30 pills (pack 2)
- 100% Natural
- No known side effects
- AIDS in eliminating swelling, pain, burning,
- Controls bleeding and help in wound healing
- Helps to regularise bowel movements
- Relieves constipation
- Produced in WHO-GMP, the Ministry of Ayush approved plants
- The only type: Combination kit 3 products for stacks & gaps, pilospray sprays for topical applications, and piloted tablets and constitutions for oral consumption.
- Easy to use: Pilospray is an easy-to-use spray, and it does not require the applicator also does not involve direct touch while registering in the anal area
- Tablets for stacks: Pilotab tablets for oral consumption help with pile & fissure symptoms
- Laxative for ease of motion: ConstiTab tablet is formulated for treating constipation and providing ease of movement, as it can often be strenuous for those who have Piles & Fissure.
- Combination for stacks: help with symptoms such as pain, burn, itchy, bleeding, and inflammation.
For bleeding, a non-bleeding stack, Bawaseer, Fissures, Fistula – 30 tablets (Pack of 2)
- Pilorap Forte Tablets is an Ayurvedic Medicine,
- Safe for consumption and do not have side effects,
- It is very effective & helpful in Bleeding, Non-Bleeding Piles, Bawaseer, Fissures, Fistula, Haemorrhoids, Rectal Swelling & Anorectal Disorders.
- Dose: 1-2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Use Pilorap Forte Tablets & say full stop to silent suffering.
- For Digestive Health (450ml)
- Package contains- Herbal Piles Elixir 450ml Syrup
- Ingredients- Hemorrhoids, fissures, and fistula are validated blends of researched herbs with proven efficacy.
- Symptoms of piles include hard and possibly painful lump around the anal region, itching & blood in the stool.
- Piles Elixir provides quick relief and helps to prevent a recurrence, shrinks hemorrhoids, and helps to improve digestion.
- Dosage – Take 3 teaspoons with half a cup of water twice a day, after lunch and dinner. Continuously up to 3 months for the best results.
- 15 Capsules.
- Herbal valley – Piles CARE capsules effectively against the stack.
Helps stop bleeding because of the stack and makes your morning routine easy and smooth.
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day.
- 100% Herbal, with zero side effects.
- 1 Capsule daily at night after the meal with cold milk or buttermilk.
ayurvedic medicine for piles, best ayurvedic medicine for piles and fissure, best ayurvedic medicine for piles, best ayurvedic medicine for piles in kerala, himalaya ayurvedic medicine for piles